Seasoned Commercial Litigation Representation Throughout Texas
With over two decades of courtroom experience, attorney Jana Yocom Rine provides the highest level of advocacy in business litigation and appellate practice. From her office in McKinney, she represents clients throughout Texas and Illinois in commercial and property disputes, including Chapter 11 bankruptcy creditor litigation.
A Leading Litigator In Texas Commercial Disputes
Jana focuses her practice on business disputes. Her reputation as a thorough and knowledgeable advocate will make her an invaluable asset to you throughout the resolution of your dispute. She assists in complex commercial litigation in both state and federal courts and practices in multiple jurisdictions.
Jana’s business foundation has three prongs: her diligent case preparation, her exhaustive work ethic and her solid commitment to her clients. Jana will partner with you and keep you involved so that you can make informed decisions as your case develops. Jana contacts each client at least once per week and provides a monthly detailed summary of work performed.
Clear Business Counsel. Strategic Business Advocacy.
Jana’s Knowledge Is An Asset To Her Clients
Jana is adept at energy litigation. She offers representation in litigation related to property disputes, bringing title examination skills to her case evaluation and presentation. Jana can also assist oil and gas companies and royalty owners in bankruptcy litigation. She uses her knowledge of the bankruptcy code and her years of federal litigation experience to guide your creditor interest through its debtor’s Chapter 11 bankruptcy to ensure that its rights are protected through the debtor’s reorganization process.
Reach Out For Litigation And Appellate Advocacy
- Supreme Court of the United States of America
- U.S. Court of Appeals District of Columbia Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals Federal Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 3rd Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 5th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Illinois
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Missouri
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Texas
- U.S. District Court Western District of Texas
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Illinois
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Central District of Illinois
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court Southern District of Texas